We offer a full comprehensive range of commercial and residential building and maintenance services in Sunderland, the North East and Yorkshire regions. We are a fully signed up members of the Federation of Master Builders and have a wealth of experience in most building disciplines.
Below is a list of some of Norcroft construction’s services. This is by no means the limit of our capabilities so feel free to get in contact with us out about any of your building requirements.
- Extensions– single or double lift side returns, rear extensions, pitched roof or flat.
- Garage conversions – this is an ever increasing method of creating that extra space! We can build you a new bathroom or even an additional bedroom.
- Disabled Adaptations –Adapting commercial and residential premises to enable disabled access and useability
- Shop fitting – Complete shop fitting services for shops, restaurants, pub, bars and commercial premises
- Loft conversions – Both dormer and velux style.
- Latest styles in U.P.V.C – Windows, doors, conservatories and sun rooms all with energy efficient ‘K’ glass as standard.
- U.P.V.C fascia boards – soffits and guttering.
- Driveways – block paving, gravel, concrete.
- Patio areas – decking, paving, garden walls.
- Roofing – from slate to concrete tiles, full re-strips to repairing existing.
- Joinery – fencing, flooring, and internal doors to fitted kitchens whatever your requirements, our bespoke joinery service is able to provide this.
- Plastering – Full re-skims to making good existing surfaces and also water proof rendering sytems.
- General Building – All types of building and remedial work undertaken
- Building Maintenance – Interior and exterior building repairs and modifications
We can also produce a full set of drawings for your project and assist with the local council when submitting your drawing for proposed works.
All insurance work undertaken from:
- Fire restoration
- Trace and access works for sourcing leaks
- Storm damage
- General building repairs
Find out more at yell.com